Downtown Wichita Falls Properties
Wanting to join the group of property owners and developers in Downtown Wichita Falls helping to create a vibrant district? We would love to assist you throughout your project from finding a property, to working with the City of Wichita Falls on development, to promoting your opening.
To get started on looking for available property, please fill out the form available here: Prospective Development Survey
A member of our team will contact you to begin the process.
To view a comprehensive community profile, please click here: Community Profile
To view City of Wichita Falls Downtown resources and incentives, please click here: Downtown Development Resources
Not ready for a store front? The Farmers Market has become a great incubator for small business. Find out more about selling at the market. Some examples of business that have started at the Downtown Wichita Falls Farmers Market and have grown to a brick and mortar shop are Odd Duck Coffee, Hook & Ladder Wine & Coffee Co., and 6th Street Winery.
Individual building owners and professional realty management companies are active members of our organization. Select any of their listed Downtown Wichita Falls properties below for a brief look at the facility, along with contact information and links to their websites.
- Austin School Lofts, LaSalle Crossing, Travis Crossing – Apts – Lease – 940.767.0406
- Big Blue – 719 Scott – Lease
Centre Point Event Centre & Office Space – Lease- 940.766.5200916 Scott Ave Indoor Parking – Lease – 940.766.5200
- Chelsea Plaza – Lease
- City Center Apartments – Lease
- City National Building – Atrium – For Sale or Lease
- Energy Center Building – Lease
- First Texas Building – 901 Indiana – Office Space for Lease, 940.322.6724
- Hamilton Building – Lease
- Historic Holt Hotel Apartments – Lease – 940.855.9007
- Landmark on Lamar, Senior Living – Lease – 940.867.0198
- Oil & Gas Building – Lease
- Petroleum Building – Lease
- 624 Indiana Ave. – Lease
- Small Business Development Center at MSU
- Chamber of Commerce
- Downtown Incentive Grant
- Texas Historical Commission: Funding and Assistance for Preservation Projects