- This event has passed.
Leadership Skills for Women
August 4 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Contact Vernon College Continuing Education
940-696-8752, extension 3214
Whether you are a woman building your leadership skills or the manager of a woman you’re coaching on leadership, this course is for you. In this course, we will examine some of the specific issues that typically hold women back in the workplace and how to overcome them.
– Leadership Basics
– The need to develop leadership skills in our employees, no matter their gender
– Common stereotypes and issues that hold women back
– Assertive or aggressive?
– Gender differences in communication
– Important communication skills
– Managing conflict
– Giving and receiving feedback
– Taking charge of your leadership development
– Putting together your personal leadership development plan